Project Title: iBLEnDNICE 4WomEn (innovation thru Building and Leveraging Entrepreneurship Development, Networking and Inclusive Community Engagement)
Hiring Position: Project Evaluation Officer III
Nature of Employment: Contract Of Service
Deadline for application: May 15, 2022
Project Evaluation Officer III
Salary: Php 40,290.00
- A college degree in Economics, Sociology, Business Administration, BS in Statistics, and other Social Sciences Discipline Courses
- At least 2 years of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation work
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Proven experience in technical writing, including preparation of the narrative report, case studies, news, feature article, and other related written materials.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary, particularly in making sure availability for site visits which is done once every quarter.
- A team player and open to learning new ideas
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Report directly to the Project Leader of iBLENDNICE 4Women Program;
- Monitor the performance of the women-led enterprises assigned under the mentorship group of UPGRADE;
- Conduct quarterly physical visits to the site of WHWise Program grantees;
- Develop a tool for monitoring and evaluating of the project
- Ensure the quality of the output are at par with excellence and the expected outputs of the project;
- Aid the Project Assistant IV in data generation, documentation, and marketing of inputs;
- Ensure the quantitative and qualitative reporting of the program’s progress; and
- Perform other functions necessary for the completion of the project as advised by the Project Leader
Address your application letter to:
Lyre Anni E. Murao, Ph.D.
University of the Philippines Mindanao
Asst. Prof. Imee Marie A. Acopiado
Project Leader, iBLENDNICE 4Women Program- UP Mindanao
UPGRADE iBLENDNICE 4Women Program is a non-discriminatory team, all qualified applicants are welcome to apply.
Submit your resume and portfolio via email at [email protected] on or before May 15, 2022.