The University of the Philippines Mindanao Growing and Developing Enterprises (UPGrADE) now opens the application for the Cohort 2 of the Innovative Startup Knowledge Optimizer (ISKO) Program.
ISKO is a six-month incubation program of UPGrADE that provides mentorship, training, and development programs for technology- based startups in Davao Region. The program helps the founders build and accelerate their startup idea from zero to one.
How to join? Click here to register: http://bit.ly/cohort2application
Deadline of application is open until October 23, 2020.
We mainly support startups that resolve gaps and issues on the fields of:
Sustainable Food System- Supply chain logistics and agribusiness markets.
Food Products- Product development and arcade distribution.
Bio-economy- Bio-based plastic, bio-energy, bio-fuel, biomaterials.
Smart Industries- ICT manufacturing.
Green Economy- Water filtration, transport systems, sustainable infrastructure.
I. Services offered to startup
- Accounting/financial management assistance
- Comprehensive business training programs
- Networking opportunities
- High-speed Internet access
- Intellectual property management and legal counsel
- Linkages to higher education resources
- Mentorship from advisory boards and mentors
- Management team identification
- Technology commercialization assistance
- Incorporation regulatory compliance
- Access to bank loans, loan funds, and guarantee programs
- Rental-free workspace
The incubator accepts applications for incubation from early-stage startups that are technology-based, scalable, and socially relevant.
Applicants need to have proven ability to build quickly, sell to customers, and transform an idea into an investable company.
The startup must meet the Screening Eligibility criteria to qualify into the Innovative Startups Knowledge Optimizer (ISKO) Program of UPGRADE.
III. Screening Process
3. Online Pre-incubation program
4. Admission to ISKO program/ Signing of Contract
5. ISKO Program (6 Mos.)
6. Graduation (Launch of the Business, Business Registration, and Full implementation)
Innovative Startups Knowledge Optimizer (ISKO) Program Life Cycle
The Innovative Startups Knowledge Optimizer Program has two stages:
1. Strategic planning and Customer Discovery
2. Business Execution
Talk to us! For inquiries, email us at email@example.com or message us through Facebook at @upgradetbi.