Support technology startups through training,
mentorship, and technology programs that can capacitate founders to develop and commercialize their technology products or services.
The partnership of DOST-PCIEERD and UP-Mindanao envisions that empowering startups can generate employment for Filipinos and help improve the living condition of the impoverished citizens of the country.
The incubation program is exclusive to startups that qualified through the screening process initiated by UPGRADE.
Services offered to startups
- Comprehensive business training programs
- Market access
- Networking opportunities
- Intellectual property management and legal counsel
- Linkages to higher education resources
- Mentorship from advisory boards and mentors
- Rental-free workspace
- The incubator accepts application for incubation from early-stage startups that are technology-based, scalable, and socially relevant.
- Applicants need to have proven ability to build quickly, sell to customers, and transform an idea into an investible company.
- The startup must meet the Screening Eligibility criteria to qualify into the Innovative Startups Knowledge Optimizer (ISKO) Program of UPGRADE.
- Pre-incubation program
- Admission to ISKO program
The Innovative Startups Knowledge Optimizer Program has two stages:
- Strategic planning and Customer Discovery
- Business Execution
The program helps startups entrepreneurs to succeed in growing businesses.
ISKO design diminishes usual problems experienced by startup providing training, workshop, mentorship, seed funding, free-rental workspace, and network.
Ready? Submit your application now!